Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Talk to Terrorists?

Is it true?

Is our president going to talk to the Terrorists?

Did he forget what he said during his Inauguration?

I haven't yet heard him say it, but I am away from the TV alot, and only hear other people make comments on this. And so far.. none of them have been nice at all.

Why would he go back on his word? Are the Democrats pushing him to? What motivates someone to talk to the type of people, that only want to destroy us and others that don't believe in some radical view?

I don't care if you are muslim, jewish, protestant or catholic.., but if you are a RADICAL of those religions... My gun sights are on you. Radicals, regardless of religion, need to be expunged. I don't mean "talk them out", I mean, complete devastation. Total wipeout.

Radicalism, is an excuse to do bad things to other people. If you don't conform to them, they kill you. Well, I am not saying conform or reform the radicals.. I am saying kill them outright.

Its may sound terrible, or hypocritical, but its not. If you do not fight against Radicalism, it will overwhelm and destroy those that are pursuing the true religions ( as I said, regardless of religion, they are holding faithfully to their beliefs ).

But if President Obama, is saying he wants to talk to these "fundamentalists".... I say talk with the right tool..... A Barrett 0.50 Caliber Sniper Rifle...

So what if you take one out, and 3 more take his place..... You've got enough ammo to take those 3 out too... and soon.. none of those Fundys, will want to take up that flag..

Peace is only a state of mind.. You will never achieve it.. You cannot CREATE Utopia.. It has to happen on its own. The only thing you can do is, protect yourselves, your neighbors, your family and make it difficult for those to hurt you and yours.

I hope the president stops listening to those Nancy Palossi or Harry Reids... And grows a backbone and stands up for Americans... We need hope.. We need our lives back..

No comments: